[VAL] Heater Fan

Hello again:  thanks for all the suggestions.  While my wife handed out
Halloween candy, I worked on the really scare task of getting this heater fan off.
I did find a Suburban repair manual with diagrams of the "2" heater fans.
One for intake and one for output.  I also found the allen screws for each of
the fans and was able to loosen both.  Still the fans would not easily come off
the motor shaft.  I ended up pounding on the end of the shaft and this pulled
the fans off.  The inside fan (intake) is the one out of balance.  Am I glad I
had the trusty service manual....here's what it says.  Pg. 14...C. Complaint-
Excessive Noise   1. Blower out of balance---Replace Blower.  Boy, is this
going to be easy!  Anyone know where I can get a Suburban, model NT-22, Wheel,
Blower, Small part # 350036?
So much for working on antique trailers!   Anyway, I am making progress.
I'll see if I can balance the blower myself and in the mean time clean this
heater really good.  I can see the "brushes" need replacement in the motor and will
see if I can do that.
Anyone have any suggestions on replacement material for the asbestos gaskets
that surround the heater motor assembly.  Its all fallen apart and I would
rather have it out of there anyway.  It looks like the gasket thickness is 1/8th
inch or less.  Car parts place?
Again, thanks for the help.

Tom Fairbank
1969 Tradewind