Re: [VAL] Tundra

Gary:
   Thanks a lot for the info. I did keep the sticker from the truck
window and it lists all the stuff it came with. It's the Limited so I
know I sure paid for a lot of stuff. I'd forgotten about that and will
check it out and then look under the hood also.
    My trailer is 17 ft long, total and no sway bars or anything extra.
If I can figure out how to lock the door with my new dead bolt without
locking myself in again (long story), I'm taking a short 3 day fishing
trip this coming week so that'll be my first real Fwy/back roads trips
and I'm sure I'm about to learn a lot about handling. Backing up is
still a mystery.
Jo Ann