Re: [VAL] Pressure Pro Tire Monitor

Have used it on my 69 caravel and 2002 Toyota Sienna.   Six tire
senders but will monitor more.  Had a little trouble getting the
sensors to seat.   Had to change out valve stems. Replaced with steel
valve stems.  They had an upgrade and last week they sent me a credit
for the full amount of the upgrade.  Do not know why the upgrade.  A
few times it seemed that the sensors did not have enough signal
strenght to reach the monitor in the van.  System monitored each tire
and indicated the air pressure in each tire on the monitor.  If there
was a decrease in pressure the monitor would beep and flash.
There was a need to have a better mounting in the van than was
provided.  Couple of strips of velcro.  Can not evaluate the upgrade
but I was somewhat satisfied with the old system.   I traveledlabout
1500 miles and it provided a sense of security with the one axle
Caravel.
I have seen several in which tires blew and the wheel well as well as
the back skin needed a great deal of repair.
Dan
14148