Re: [VAL] Pressure Pro Tire Monitor

    You know I was just thinking tire pressure monitoring systems just
    the other day myself.  I seem to recall that Consumer Reports
    tested 2 or 3 different aftermarket units in their 'once over'
    section and found one that worked better and was less expensive
    than the others.  Anybody have their issues of Consumer Reports in
    an organized fashion that could look that up real quick?  I know I
    have my own copy of that issue here somewhere (rustle, rustle,
    flutter, crash, bang, oops!).

                                                         ...BC