Re: [VAL] Light work

    All,

    As usual, thanks for the help nailing down the 1176 bulb number for my
cone lights.  I just got off the phone a few minutes ago and ordered a box
(10) of them from my local independent auto parts store.  I'll pick them up
late this afternoon and have well light interior by nightfall.

    Can anyone tell me what the overhead light fixture in the head should
look like in my Caravel?  The one that's there is pretty darned new looking
and appears to only have been there a short while.

    There is a hole match-drilled and through-drilled into both bi-fold
doors in the head.  Is that factory for holding the door open against the
forward bulkhead with a bolt and wing nut of was that someone's idea along
down the ownership line?

    I now have scanned photos of the completed interior for anyone
interested.  Please contact me back channel to see them.

    Thanks,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA