[VAL] Squeaky door

Hi All,

After visiting the west coast and enjoying the salt air it appears that, after
returning to Idaho, the Airstream did not enjoy it as much as I.  A bit of
rust on the exposed metal (bumper, tongue, etc.) and a very annoying squeak in
the door hinge.  Although Halloween is near and the squeaking door very
fitting I would like to excise it asap.  I am however, vacillating on the
prescribed elixir for its demise.  Should it be a quick shot of WD-40, a
soothing dose of graphite lock lubricant, or a bubbling application of some
penetrating fluid?  I do not want to make a dust and dirt magnet but this
problem must be laid to rest.  All input will be pondered and appreciated.

Thanks to all in advance,
Earl Peck
1965 Overlander (Inez)
WBCCI 1965