[VAL] thanks on the polarity light

  Tom,
   Thanks for the info. after you wrote that I thought about it and remembered
that when I started the generator the one time I had left it plugged in (which
I know you are not suppose to do, but I forgot) and it was running the lopeing
that it does if you start it with a load, and the light was flickering in time
with the lope. So it must just be the generator and that is a relief.
  Now I plan to go camping next week, got to make sure the propane tanks are
full and the water lines are empty. It gets cold in those mountains at night,
we will be above 9,000 feet.
  Joe in Wyoming.