[VAL] maintenance manual (1971 LY Safari 23')

re: 1971 LY Safari 23'

please clarify - other than a generic RV manual (like Trailer Life's
Livingston as recommended by engineer Gerald J), is there a more detailed
repair manual avail specifically for my Airstream?

I have the manual that came with the trailer - but it does not have diagrams
of where the pipes are etc.

I read somewhere that Airstream started making repair manuals (in addition
to owner manual) available in the early 1970's models.

Anyone know? (If YES, where do I purchase?)

Thx - novice Airstreamer - Marg in Pac NW