[VAL] winterizing the water system (1971 LY Safari 23')

re: 1971 Safari LY 23'

thx for the info re: location of valve that drains the fresh water tank

After draining, do I pour some RV non-toxic antifreeze in to the freshwater
tank, through the same "inlet" that I would fill the freshwater tank -
right?

I understand that I also need to pour RV non-toxic antifreeze down each of
the drains (to winterize the u-bend in the drains (ie the traps) of the
bathroom basin / shower drain in floor / galley sinks)

1. what about the hot water heater?
2. Do I have to do anything to the freshwater pump?
3. What about the toilet - not sure when it was last used?
4. Black water tank?

I do not believe that there is a grey water tank - but how can I check?

This trailer is new to us, and I don't know when there was last any water in
the system - but I would rather be safe than sorry in our chilly winter
climate in the interior Pac NW

Thank you very much - from a novice RV-er  / Airstreamer.

Marg in the Pac NW