[VAL] Silver Palaces

I received a message from Doug Keister telling me that his new book, "Silver
Palaces" is now available.  The book contains pictures of Airstreams as well
as other vintage "silver" trailers, including the Bowlus, Spartan, Silver
Streak and Streamline brands.  As well as pictures, Doug explains the
beginnings of the streamlined trailer, its evolution, and the state of vintage
trailer collection and restoration today.

Price from Amazon.com is $16.97,  but an AUTOGRAPHED copy can also be obtained
for $24.95 (shipping included) directly from Doug at:

Douglas Keister Photography
633 Orange Street Suite 5
Chico CA 95928
530-892-1025
530-892-8275 fax
http://www.keisterphoto.com

I ordered a copy of the book myself, not least of all because it does contain
a picture of me, and of my 1965 Streamline travel trailer.

For those who are interested, Doug's next project will be entitled "Mobile
Mansions", a book about vintage, and unique motor homes.

-Tom