[VAL] Laminate was- new to list - seeking info re: original interior in 1971 Safari

Lew,

That is what I am looking into this as well for my winter project.

Are you going to laminate the wall bulkheads as well?

I am going to replace my front gaucho with a dinette that converts to a bed.
I am planning on using laminate on the new dinette table.  If that turns out
ok, then I will redo the original kitchen counters.

I was thinking of doing the bulkheads as well if I can become a laminate
expert.  I have never done it before.

-Tim
www.ldservice.com/tim/tim