Re: [VAL] 12V dc problems

When you have your trailer attached to your tow vehicle does your 12
volt lights work?  What voltage is coming out of your converter? I
believe that on my overlander that the 12 volt lights pulled from the
battery.  Only as the battery needed charged did the converter kick
in.  Might need a battery or to be attached to you tow vehicle.
Others may have more correct information but this is where I would
start.   Also grounding is very important for 12 volt lights to work
correctly.
Dan