Re: [VAL] Introduction and (surprise) a question!

I work on my 2 Airstreams in a designated space inside
my CA warehouse. The space is 12 feet high, with a
10ft x 10ft door.
The area around the Airstream is 3 feet on one side,
and 6 feet on the other. It's comfortable, but not
luxurious. The lenth is enough to park a 25 footer and
a Suburban, being able to close the door.
I don't think a somewhat larger metal building will
cost a lot more than a smaller one, at least not
proportionally more. I think it's worth going a bit
bigger, even if you don't include the tow vehicle's
space requirements.
Go 40 feet in length, and perhaps 20feet in width.
This makes a nice size building to work on the
Airstream , plus allows for enough air space to keep
thing mold free and dry. You will need room for tools,
workbench and removed Airstream parts.
I think your idea is a good one, preserve the
Airstream, and gain a nice work and storage space.
I keep one af the trailers in my warehouse, the other
one is on a storage lot. The inside storage makes a
giant difference, in my experience. I can only imagine
how nice it would be someplace where it rained.
Good Luck with your decision!
Uwe Salwender
Orange CA