RE: [VAL] Tappan range and welcome to val list

Welcome to the list Nancy,

I have the knobs, and the range top iron grids from the brown colored Tappan
stove I removed from our '63 Ambassador.    When I could not get the thing
to stop leaking propane, we replaced it with a new Wedgewood.  Check your
stove carefully with bubbles before you light it up, and if you want the
knobs, just email me off list.  I've just been waiting for someone to ask
for them.

Chris in Austin
(Who has finally camped at hill country lakes in TX, with kids and wife, 3
out of the last 5 weekends!  Whoop!)