Re: [VAL] Tappan range and welcome to val list

Hi Nancy -
Nice to hear from you about your trailer (s) , and so on . I have a soft spot for
shastas too , and also have multiple trailer disorder although I am getting
better , I only have two ,and one that I maintain for my Mom which is perma -
parked .
   The inner door latch can be had in some older rv stores . The doornob at
camping world or other online places . The rear window is just plain window glass
, the weather stripping from airstream dreams online . I found that the curtain
holder thingys from a sliding type drape (the sort you pull the cord and they
open ) fits the 63 track and work well . Wall Mart or drapery shops .
   the sink drains out under the dump valve ,  and I use a  portable blue tank
and a short hose and dump it when full . I may get to building a grey tank
someday but not this year .
    Good luck with your appliances , and systems . I had high hopes for mine ,
most are replaced or rebuilt now . I hope yours just fire right up !
    Welcome to the val list ,
Chris Elliott 63 flying Cloud soon to hit the highway baring any more setbacks