RE: [VAL] Corning glass replacement

Greetings Jeff!

Sorry to hear about your window.  I am not certain, but believe that you
may find that the wing windows may still be available through Airstream.
In regard to the front rock guards, one alternative would be the 3-piece
unit designed for the coaches with deep-wrap wing windows - - the center
piece could easily be modified with a clear Lexan insert to replace the
stock solar gray tinted insert (I plan to do this with the unit I had
modified for my Minuet in the not too distant future).

Good luck with your search!

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359