[VAL] Corning glass replacement

Dear friends:
I was towing my 69 Overlander to the Winfield Kansas Bluegrass Festival today and took a
fast rock thru the original plastic rock guard, breaking the streetside triptych window.
From the inside that would be left.  I have weighed in in past discussions as to why 1969
provided the pluses of triple front windows while escewing the "Beatrice Era" tambour.
Now my preferences come back to haunt.  I will finally replace the cracked clear plastic
rockguard.  I was hoping there was an untinted unit so I could still see through my unit
in the rearview to see following vehicles.  All I have seen is heavily tinted Lexan.  I
would appreciate someone steering me to the previous discussions on replacements for the
curved Corning glass windows, sources, other options, etc.
Hey Becky! I did not see your Airstream or Winny SOB there today, are you coming??? I'm
in about the usual spot.  Electric hookups are disappearing fast.
FWIW the WalMart in Winfield KS sold me a set of clear floormats for $5 that Duct taped
beautifully as a double pane setup.  I'm going back down Monday when wife & kids are
available, so I need an answer quickly.  Should I have a local glass shop cut a Lexan
window or order a Corning Glass replacement.  does anyone know of a clear rock guard that
works? (mine did, but it's 35 years brittle).
Jeff Miller
69 Overbroken
03 Swervarado