Re: [VAL] Jack Story

Hey Bobby:

Sorry it took so long to reply.  I have been traveling.  I will tell y'all
about the Washington Land Yacht Harbor in Lacy, WA pretty soon.  Great
place.

Re: the jack: I got a Barker 2500 lb unit from Camper's Choice in Al for
less than $200 ($195?-I haven't got access to the invoice), which included
the $10 freight.  They don't charge sales tax so that was it all day.  It
had the 2" jack tube size that I was interested in.  They also offered a
3000 lb jack for a few buck more that also had the 2" shaft if you order it
that way (and a light so you can see what you are doing).  $215?  I can't
remember exactly.  They have an on line catalog, check it out.

Later,

GQ '67 Safari
4082 in CA (WA)