[VAL] 12 volt lights

Good evening all,
Does anyone know where I can get some 12 v interior lights for my '65 Overlander. I have
some in her now that take an 1141 old-style bulb. These fixtures have are reading lights
and have a cone-shaped metal shade that swivels and a turn switch on the back of each
bulb. I like the look of these and would like some more to add on. I have seen some
overhead airplane-like lights that use a halogen bulb and even have a dimmer. I guess I
might use these if I cannot find anything else.
Thanks to all  !!!

Mark, Pennie and Rachel
'65 Overlander Land Yacht