RE: [VAL] 12 volt lights

Greetings Mark, Pennie and Rachel!

I suspect that your coach has very similar fixtures to those that were
used in my '64 Overlander.  Three seasons ago, I was able to source
replacement fixtures (similar, but not identical to the originals) from
Ace Fogdall RV in Cedar Falls, Iowa.  Florence in the Parts Department
ordered them from their standard RV parts supply catalog - - I remember
seeing the same fixture in this year's catalog, but have already packed
it in preparation for my impending 400 mile move to the South.  You can
see a photo with the single-light fixtures at:

http://www.airstreamphotos.com/photos/data/500/827bathroom_1_after.jpg

The fixtures were still listed in the current catalog as being available
as either single or double-light units (and I believe in either brass or
pewter finishes if my memory serves correct).

You can find Ace Fogdall RV on the web at:

http://www.acefogdallrv.com/index.html

Unfortunately, these fixtures aren't among those listed in the on-line
catalog, but I know that they were in the regular bound catalog that
they maintain in the showroom.

Good luck with your search for new fixtures!

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359