[VAL] introduction re 65 Caravel

Hello,

I recently joined this list after purchasing a 65 Caravel.  Some of you may
have seen my AS on the AS Forum list.  It was for sale in Louisiana.  My
husband and I drove to Va. to meet the gentleman who sold us our new pride and joy.
We met him and paid cash in $100 dollar bills in a hotel room.  I felt as
though I was doing something I have many times warned my kids against!  It's in
very good shape and we've recently embarked on the polishing journey.  Although
the interior isn't my taste we'll leave it for a while.  I see from the
previous owner that about $2000 was spent on upholstery and window covering a short
time ago.

And now--as written by a previous list member--I'll ask a couple of questions.

Oh-- did anyone see the PBS program last night that featured John Lennon's
jukebox?  Oh what memories the music from 1965 brought back (giving away my age
now)  I kept thinking of my trailer being brand new the year of that sound.

Ann Dunham
Geneva New York