[VAL] flushed down in error :(

I was ever so careful to buy a toilet brush that didn't have a "flushable"
head, believing that nothing like that would truly be flushable even in a "real"
toilet and especially not in my trailer.  We are new to Rving and made our
initial weekend away last week.  I had visions of a wet brush rolling around
while we were on the road so I bought one where you brush and then detach the
head and throw it in the trash.  To my horror while I was brushing and helping on
the inside at our initial trip to a dump station I somehow let the head come
off and go into the tank!  Now what?  I keep thinking of that thing down in
there.  Do I have to fill the tank and get under there and try to drain it out
and hope the toilet brush part comes to the hole so I can grab it?  Now *that*
sounds like a pleasant job :(  Where would I do that?  I wonder if the
drainage hole will get blocked.  What if it starts smelling?  Has anyone else done
something like this?

Any/all ideas appreciated.

Ann