[VAL] Re: LED's

LED lights are very directional, so little of the light goes off to the
sides. You can get LED arrays that have little reflectors for each lamp.

For really seeing stuff, you need a big handful of them.  The little 4-6
LED lights you can get are for stair lights or other pathway lights.

a lamp with 12 -18 LED's will really give you some light. Unfortunatley,
they cost a lot. On the otherhand, I left mine on for a week by mistake
and the battery didn't go flat. Try that with incandenscent.

Also there are super bright ones you can get too.

go to

http://home.tiac.net/~jtdjtd/aspix/LED/LED.html

and see what I did and there is a list of suppliers and other sources
there too.

Daisy ( The LED Queen)