[VAL] NOISE, Neighbors, and camping.

  If I may be so bold as to add to this discussion. I own a generator and run it
while boondocking in the fall and winter. I use it to keep the battery up so the
furnace and lights work, I only run one tank and then figure it time to shut out
the lights and go to bed. I have never run it while camping in a camping area, only
while boondocking in the mountains. I do not consiter it any more displeasing than
the thousands of campers who get to the mountains and build a large useless fire.
  Joe in Wyoming