Re: [VAL] A call for curtain slider selection help

    Tom, Charlie and Judy,

    Thanks to you all for your help.  Tom for the great images of your
curtain installations, including each style of slider used.  Charlie for the
link to Inland RV for the sliders and to Judy for the same at Camping World.

    I now what to look for and am developing a plan.

    On another note, I went to a fabric store today and selected a very
sturdy yet attractive green fabric for the five cushions I need to have
recovered.  I'll check in with a local upholsterer tomorrow to get the
yardage figures and then back to the fabric store to buy it.

    Judy, while there I'll ask about the sliders from them.  Then on to
selecting the fabric and having them made.

    Does anyone have any thoughts about using heavy cotton for the sun
shield/liner?  The type I'm referring to is cotton and almost looks like
painters canvas.

    Thanks again to you all,

    Glyn