Re: [VAL] airconditioner compressors and NOISE...

I'm with you Jim, there are lots of reasons that an oldster like me and my
spouse need AC.  I'll be as quiet as possible and use my shootin' ear
deafeners to make it quiet if necessary.  What generator?  This weekend I'm
camping right in the middle of the first Virginia State Cowboy Action
Championship, Roanoke, VA. :)

Still working on getting my new axle installed.  But, there's too many irons
in the fire and my shootin' takes up too much time.

                                                     Regards, '74 Argosy 22,
Joy - aka  SASS alias Joy T Brew