[VAL] airconditioner compressors and NOISE...

I see the intended use for A/C while "boon-docking" seems to be more
oriented to keeping the dogs cool while shopping.  A few years ago I visited
a campground on the Cascades Highway here in Washington state (highway just
blocked due to landslide, if any of you are planning to tour it).  What
should have been a lovely, quiet, camp in the woods was spoiled by a
generator running behind an old VW Van camper!  A/C does not belong in these
areas.
Huff