Re: [VAL] AC installation

I recently had two Coleman Power Saver a/c units installed in my Streamline
Travel Home.  The work so well (i.e., freeze you out) that I just yesterday
elected to have the same unit installed in my Streamline trailer.  Price to
me here in Houston is $599 plus about $100 labor.  I see the same unit on
the internet at $618.80
(http://www.camperswarehouse.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4697&MMP=1).

My reason for installing the motorhome was the low current draw (10.2 amps),
which meant that I could easily run both units at the same time off my
original Onan.  The cooling proved to be much better than I had expected,
but then, the units being replaced were almost 40 years old.

-Tom