[VAL] AC installation

To All. my wife and I are not totally satisfied with the portable AC
unit we use in the 57 Overlander (trying to get trailer pics up with
Tom's help). Therefore, she gave me the green light for roof AC unit. My
question: is the roof of this year and model stable enough to handle a
AC unit. When I installed the Fantastic fan I found a 110 elect.lin run
to the 14 X14" opening. This is the rear roof vent. Also there is an
original vent fan for the rear bath that sits very close to the vent
opening. What brand and where is the best prices? Should I have John
Bleakly who is nearby with a price estimate of $800 + labor do it as i
have a history of back problems as well as being over the hill :(. Any
help is appreciated.
Jerry (who was about to sell but wife talked me out of it)
WBCCI/VAC 4899