Re: [VAL] AC for my Argosy while boon docking?

I would like to "second" this recommendation... The 2000 was not available
when I bought the 3K version... the 3k was about $1800 and the 2- 2k units
will probably run $2000.... The advantage is that they are smaller ,
portable, and you can run one to cover lighting and TV and start up the
parallel unit to cover the AC when required.... I can't lift the 3K unit
very easily and have used a engine hoist to get it in and out of the back
of the truck..... The 2k units are a lot easier  to handle....

Jim