[VAL] AC for my Argosy while boon docking?

Hi All,

Haven't read many threads and didn't try the achieves - lazy I guess.  Hope
you don't mind and will give me some feedback.

I bought the Honda EU2000 generator and obviously it won't handle the usual
roof top AC.  However, I noticed a 110 volt smaller AC (about 100 square
feet capable) that had a max ampere of 15.

Does anyone have experience with a small unit like this possibly used as a
temporary window unit?  How could I be sure that the generator could handle
the start amperes of the AC?

Sure appreciate help with this,

                                                          '74 Argosy 22, Joy