[VAL] door latch 59 Flying Cloud, Denver repair shop for axel, aluminum LPG tanks

1) My wife got up in the night and snapped off 1 of the 2 latches on inside
right side of door that retain center outside door panel over screen door.  It
is held in place with 2 screws.  I think it might be same as the window
latches?  Anyone have an extra or know where I can get one?

2) Where is best deal on aluminum LPG tanks?

3) Also looking for good shop in Denver to convert my hydraulic brakes and
axle to modern with electric.  Any suggestions?

Regards,

Steve Weil
ROCKMOUNT
rockmount.com