[VAL] Link to the gilded Airstream picture...

Lo and behold, Shari was right...and the old picture is still there too.

Here's a link to anyone who was curious, but not enough to ask for a picture,
but might be if it only takes a click of the mouse.  I'm hoping this big link
will work but, if not, you can go to www.airstreamphotos.com , type 'oddball'
in the search window (upper right side of screen) and it'll be there shortly.

Here's the direct link:

http://www.airstreamphotos.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/875/sort/1/cat/500/page/1

Again, thanks to all who showed interest, gave input, wrote side-notes and put
up with my ramblings, mis-steps and not-so-hot JPEGs.

Mark in Modesto