[VAL] Argosy part needed,From TincanTourist site

Where can I find a 4 3/4\" dia. round white translucent plastic cover
for lite next to entry door on 1968 Avion?
I own a 1968 Avion 25\' travel trailer. On the right side of the
exterior, there is a round \"porch\" light. The translucent white
plastic cover has been lost due to weathering, etc.. I have been trying
to locate a web site or any place that sell these parts. I plan to buy
several, once I locate where I can buy some. The exact measurement of
where the plastic cover snaps on is 4 3/4\". The light fixture and cover
are round, and the plastic cover is slightly domed (rounded). Can anyone
help me locate a parts place I can order several of these covers? Thank
you, Tom Roberts, 303-220-1113 or tdabneyroberts@prodigy.net. I am
located in Colorado.

Email Address:
tdabneyroberts @ prodigy.net