[VAL] Venting Freshwater Tank

Hello All,
First I would like to thank all of you the offered a solution to my
water tank venting problem. What I did to remedy the problem of the tank
not taking water is to add an opening in the top of the tank and a
drain/vent through the belly pan. I have an ABS tank with pre tapped
openings, I drilled out the one in the top-side corner, threaded an
elbow that came with the tank, drilled a hole through the floor and
belly pan and ran a piece of plastic tubing from the elbow and through
the floor and belly pan. When I filled it today it worked fine! I now
have a complete fresh water system. Just as a FYI I used copper from the
street water supply throughout the trailer and used plastic tubing from
the holding tank to the pump and back into the copper. I had to work out
the connections from the tank, pump and to the copper but nothing a
number of hose clamps can't fix ( and a good Hardware store!)

On to installing the shower wall.

Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign
59 Traveler ( now I can take a shower and other water related
activities)