Re: [VAL] progress and a question

Pleased to report my ac and dc systems are up and running , I added a
intellipower as the solar isnt going to run it all given the cloudy rainy
weather around these parts . All 12 v goes in to one service with the
solarboost controller , batterys are in a box on the h2o tank up front ,
control box mounts to that . I will be building a desk type shelf where the
front sofa was (purists gasp ) for the laptop , tv and doing paperwork . My
grip about a/s I dont care how big is not enough counter space , this will help
that , as well as moving the guacho forward a foot , giving me a little more
next to the stove . Just ticked with how quiet the intellepower is , startles
me when the fan comes on , which is rarely . Also how well the fantastic fan
works , also startles me when it decides to open and come on by itself . Not
used to modern technology in my trailers !
   New furnace will go in today ,made the new duct to connect which tested my
geometry but fits well , got cabinet back in AGAIN last nite.
   Plumbing is almost there but for the final connection of sink/shower drain
to 3 inch pipe ,found a double Genova fitting that will accept both from either
side much as it was with rubber couples .
   Which lends me to a question ...what is the best lubricant for the old
compresser for a pressurized system ?. I was going to use mineral oil in case
some blew by into the h20 ,but it seems thinner than what  was left in there
originally . I would like to stay with that system as it wont come on every
time I turn the water on as a pump would .
   Chris 63 flying cloud