Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #331

WOW!!

THANK YOU Lauren!  I'm a member of about a dozen special interest lists, from
antique clocks to model trains, and this is one of the most comprehensive
posts I've ever seen.

Maybe I'm just all fired up onaccounta I was about to embark on all the
research you just went through and you've saved me a TON of potential
headaches, but I sure do appreciate your post.

The only question left in my mind is:  how much did all that cost?

Again, thanks for all your efforts, not only doing the work, but for writing
and posting the results.

With highest regards,

Mark in Modesto