[VAL] Need buisness for resin & hardener

Mr Smith in Fla.
	You gave me the email address of the buisness in Fla. that sells resin
sp? and hardener and I ordered some a while ago. I lost the address and
need some more to fix the small blackwater tank in my Overlander. I had
some that I used some time ago and tried to mix some today and found out
that it will not set up (harden). Incidentially, how do I go about
removing the sticky stuff that is on the tank now? Thanks for your input
and the company name.
Jerry
WBCCI VAC