Re: [VAL] Tires/Google search

If you are planning to run the tires at low pressure... put "RV tire
inflation" in a Google search and look for the results expected from low
pressure.... As I recall, the life expectancy went down about 10percent for
each 10lb reduction in pressure...Due primarily to heat buildup, I assume...

I like the idea of using Nitrogen... cost is the only deterrent... need to
get a bottle at a welding shop and use a regulator to reduce the 2000 lb
tank pressure... can't just put a hose on that kind of tank....welding
regulators usually drop the pressure below 20 lb and I am not sure you can
just crank it up to 50 psi on the output... not sure how you would purge
the tire of air before filling it from the tank... maybe just fill and
empty a couple of times...

Lots of good info on tires as used on RV equipment... just need the time
and the inclination to read it all....

Good traveling....
Jim