Re: [VAL] Tires/Google search

My friend uses nitrogen  in his horse trailer which has been coverted to a solar
powered temporary electric source and display for fairs etc . It weighs alot ,
has 16 panels on it and is full of batteries and two inverters (puts out 240
volts ) the house I`m in is running off it as I type and so`s this laptop )
anyway also uses it in his bike tires , he swears by it . I might see about
putting it in my trailer . It doesnt expand and contract due to temperature
variations .
  Chris