Re: [VAL] Region 7 VAC Rally in Appleton, Wisc

I want to echo John's good words for our region 7 vintage buddy rally last
week. Ed and the gang did an outstanding job. The rally was well attended by a
nice variety of AS old and new, long and short and marvelous people young and
vintage.
The polishing workshop put on by Ed, Jim and Dick was a highlight, I have
included a picture which shows that it takes many inspectors to properly
polish an Airstream.
Thanks again to the planners and to all of you who missed it this year the
rally next year will be the first weekend in August.
Chaplain Kent