Re: [VAL] dent

I am not sure what you will encounter after you drill but I repaired a dent
about the same size in the upper, above the window, street side front of 75
Tradewind. After I "popped" out the dent I rolled it with a wooden wall paper
seam roller until all or almost all of the creases were gone. When I replaced
the inside panel I filled it with spray, liquid foam insulation which expanded
to fill the cavity and thus not allow the dent to pop back in again.
Good luck to you.
Chaplain Kent