Re: [VAL] Water tank source?

    David and all,

    I forgot a couple of things in that last post.

    These are high quality tanks, very thick walled and sturdy.

    Ronco has been around for a long time and were/are the OEM maker of
tanks for many SoCal boat makers.  It's even possible that they might have
made tanks for our Airstreams.  I don't know that to be a certainty but am
just hazarding a guess given their proximity to where the California
Airstreams were made.

    Does anyone know if Ronco was OEM for SoCal Airstreams?

    Glyn