[VAL] Another Question about the Por-15 Products

I've heard good things about this product as well.  I'm going to order  a
case of the little cans (that way I can use it in small batches, which is  about
my speed) as we plan to drop the belly pan shortly and start  attacking
surface rust.  I wonder...has anyone tried the Stirling  Silver overpaint they sell?
 Is it worth using (afterall, the Por-15 comes  in silver color, too)?

Mary