Re: [VAL] Cyclo polisher

I went out and used my small orbital sander, a spray bottle with water, and
1000 grit wet sandpaper and got to work on a small area that was scuffed up.
After only a few minutes, the scuffing was replaced with a lightly burnished
area, which looks like it will polish up fairly easily. I think I'll go
ahead and do this to the rest of the scuffing and try to get it at least
looking less leprous :^). When it cools down. 104 right now, and too darned
hot.

Bob Hightower