Re: [VAL] Steps

Glyn,

Actually I believe that the 'extra' step flips over the second lowest step
if it's not needed.  I have found that the step is more firm if you don't
actually use all the steps -- but I understand the need some would have for
it.

If you can measure the thickness and width along with the length that would
fit on top of the lower step in your case, then add some curved swing arms
and some bushings you might be in business. ;)  You'd also need those
carriage bolts and nuts for those square holes.

Tom