Re: [VAL] Lurching to birching

Ken,

   True, the interior skin won't help stop leaks.   I was only suggesting
that it might prevent damage to the wood by, as you said, re-routing the
water somewhere else.

I'm in the process of removing all the interior skins from my Caravel.  It's
very interesting to see where the water has been.  What's more interesting
(and frustrating) is seeing where the mice have been.  Some areas look
absolutely brand new while others have been completely ravaged by the
rodents.  It there's an opening , they'll find it.

Good luck on your project.  I would love to see some pictures.

~Wally