Re: [VAL] Lurching to birching

Wally

Have the mice gotten into the walls?  Usually they get into the belly.  I
just pulled out a very old and very dried up mouse out of belly of my 58 -
must have been a brother to the one I pulled out of my 59 (since sold)
Traveler - they both looked just alike, probably 40 years old.

So now that I've seen the same mouse in two trailers with no other evidence
of mice - does that tell me that if a mouse dies and shrivells up under
your trailer, does that tell any other mice "look what happened to me"  :)
- and so you don't get any more?  Wondering if I should put this one back -
hee hee.

Anyway, if I remember to take your e-mail address home with me tonight,
I'll e-mail you a couple cabinet pic's

Ken