Re: [VAL] Adding Gray Water Tank

Dan,

   I, too, have a stripped out Caravel ('66) and I'm entertaining the idea
of putting in a gray water tank.  But don't move your shower.  Put the GW
tank under the floor, not above it like the current black tank.  This has
been discussed on the list before, so it should be in the archives.  The
best place for the new tank would be between the frame members and over the
axle.  This will keep your weight distribution the same as it is now and
won't cause additional stress on the frame because it is supported from
below by the axle.   The tank would have to be fairly flat, but it will
work.  Several other have done this.  Good luck!

Wally,
'66 Caravel, Percy
WBCCI #23618, VAC
New Hampshire