[VAL] New Toilets

After two years of rebuilding our 1965 Caravel we are down to the last and
probably the most important part, the toilet and unfortunately the entire
holding tank system. The holding tank has multiple cracks and leaks, the
fittings are rusted beyond repair so we have decide to replace everything.
Does anyone have any recommendation for this project? I've pulled everything
out of trailer and rebuilt the floor under the system. We are looking for
something that will last and have parts readily available in the future but
aren't interested in the fancy electric systems. Any help would be
appreciated.

Pete Gutillo
Asheville, NC